You're holding a big event. You want to capture it on video. But what does that mean? And how do you make the most of it -- not only tomorrow, but over the coming months?
Content Marketing Institute has put together a nice primer on how to think about getting powerful, effective video from your upcoming conference, annual meeting or other event that will extend and multiply its impact. You may read the full article here, or just let me summarize the key points for you:
1. Consciously make your content evergreen to extend its shelf life and value.
2. Capture your customers' or partners' stories (in other words, put them on camera, rather than yourself).
3. Create great stories by putting people together: for example, your staff or experts + your clients.
4. Produce video content for the event as well as from it. This can really set the tone effectively.
5. Do it well or don't do it at all. As I wrote here back on April 11, there's nothing worse than crappy content.